Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 350 MAG MPI Bravo III
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 320hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
#102-9191 Bentley Street
Richmond, British Columbia, CA, V6P-0B9
- Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI Bravo 3 (under 100 hours)
- GPS GARMIN 521 w/ G2 Chart Chip
- VHF radio Icom 100 w/ Antenna
- Hard top
- Full canvas enclosure
- Electic/Alcohol stove
- Windlass with anchor and rode
- Windshield wipers
- Cockpit Carpet Runners
- Cockpit Table
- Helm Stereo Remote
- Solid Surface Counter top,
- Transom Shower
- 110 Volt A/C Package W/ Reverse Cycle Heat
- 100V/60Hz Cycle Electrical System
***Bottom Painted November 2017***
Plain and simple, the 266 is fearless. Captain and crew are shielded from the elements thanks to a protected helm with hardtop enclosure and the comfortable cabin below deck. And at nearly 26 feet long, the 266 remains trailerable, bringing any lake, river or offshore destination within reach.
- PROTECTED HELM STATION The impressive helm station has protection on three sides so the elements are kept at bay.
FULL GALLEY The galley offers a stove, sink, microwave and refrigerator.
ROOMY INTERIOR With roomy, inviting interior space, the 266 is your wilderness cabin on the water.
SECLUDED GUEST BUNK With its secluded guest bunk, the quarter-berth makes a comfy onboard hideaway.
ALL-CONDITIONS COCKPIT The all-conditions cockpit offers a smart layout and four padded seats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Angus to set up a viewing or inquiries.
Cell: 604 657-0666